Omaha Airport Shuttle Accident Attorneys
Eppley Airfield in Omaha has approximately 70 departures on eight different airlines and at least as many arrivals every day. Shuttles transport passengers from one part of the airport to another. They travel between terminals, dropping passengers and staff. Airport shuttles can also be defined as commercial vehicles that transport passengers in fixed destination routes to or from regulated airports. Shuttles buses carry passengers to and from airport car parks, airport hotels, and car rental offices. When an airport shuttle is involved in a collision, passengers can get hurt.
If you have been injured in an airport shuttle crash, contact Bottlinger Law L.L.C. for experienced and dedicated legal counsel. We are committed to the clients we serve and strongly believe that you should not have to pay for injuries that were caused by someone else’s negligence. Our firm has a history of success, recovering millions for our clients. Founding attorney Jason Bottlinger has been awarded membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor bestowed only on attorneys who have won multi-million dollar settlements, verdicts, or awards.
Call us at (402) 505-8234 to schedule your complimentary consultation today.
With numerous flights departing and arriving daily, traffic around Eppley Airfield and other airports can be heavy day or night. Airport shuttles can be involved in crashes for a number of reasons, including:
- Failure to yield: This is a common cause of airport shuttle collisions. Traffic around airports often moves in complex patterns in which drivers can become confused about who has the right of way. A crash is more likely to occur when traffic is merging together from multiple directions at different points.
- Distracted driving: Driver distraction is a problem everywhere and even more so when drivers are navigating through airports, looking up and around at posted signs. An airport shuttle can be involved in a rear-end collision when traffic stops ahead, and a driver is not paying attention.
- Lack of seat belts: Shuttle buses are not equipped with seat belts or passenger restraints. This can increase the severity of injuries if the shuttle is involved in a crash or rolls over. Passengers without restraints can be thrown from the vehicle in a collision.
- Fatigued driving: Drivers who are fatigued are three times more likely to get into a crash, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). Driving drowsy is similar to driving under the influence of alcohol. Reaction times, awareness of hazards, and ability to sustain attention are impaired. Fatigued airport shuttle drivers put passengers at risk.
- Negligent hiring: Drivers who transport passengers to and from airports should be well-trained, competent, and professional at all times. They should be knowledgeable about their routes, prepared to deal with road hazards, and able to follow the rules. When shuttle companies fail to properly screen, hire, train, and monitor their drivers, passengers can get hurt.
If you have been hurt as a passenger in an Omaha airport shuttle wreck, see a doctor right away. Like all motor vehicle collisions, shuttle accidents can cause serious injuries, including internal organ damage, traumatic brain injury, bone fractures, back and neck injuries, whiplash, and spinal cord damage. To recover compensation for your injuries, your best course of action is to speak with an experienced Omaha auto accident lawyer as soon as possible.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., our Omaha legal team can investigate your airport shuttle crash to determine fault and liability, secure evidence to support your claim, assess the full extent of your damages, and diligently pursue the compensation you deserve.
When you choose Bottlinger Law L.L.C., you can rest assured that your case is in the hands of a lawyer who knows how to win. We offer experience, diligence, and compassion and take pride in the results we have achieved for our clients.
Call us at (402) 505-8234 to schedule your free consultation today.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Membership in this group is restricted only to attorneys who have won multi-millions dollar verdicts for their clients.
Jason Bottlinger has been named one of the Top 40 Lawyers under the age of 40 in the state by The National Trial Lawyers organization.
Our firm has a perfect A+ from the Better Business Bureau of Nebraska, which grades based on 13 different factors.
Car Accident Services
- Car Accident Overview
- Aggressive Driving Accident
- Airport Shuttle Accident
- ATV Accident
- Auto Defect and Recall
- Bicycle Accident
- Bike Part Recall Injuries
- Bus and Van Accident
- Compartment Syndrome
- Construction Zone Car Accident
- Dangerous Road Accident
- Delivery Driver Accident
- Distracted Driving
- Dooring Accidents
- Driverless Vehicle Accident
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Emergency Vehicle Accident
- Food Delivery Accident
- Golf Cart Accident
- Government Vehicle Accident
- Hearing Damage After a Car Crash
- Highway Accident
- Hit-and-Run Accident
- Intersection Accident
- Moped Accident
- Motorized Bike Accident
- Nebraska Auto Insurance Laws
- Occupant Ejection Injury
- Out-of-State-Driver Accident
- Passenger Injury
- Pedestrian Accident
- Pickup Truck Accident