Agricultural Lawyer Serving Nebraska and Iowa
Agriculture is an integral part of the culture and economy of the Midwest. It is a way of life that should be valued and protected. Should a legal issue arise for you, you need an agricultural lawyer on your side who has extensive knowledge of the industry and who understands the nuances that agricultural law involves.
Why Bottlinger Law L.L.C.?
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., we know agriculture is more than a job. We are passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to agricultural law, and we want to help you protect your tradition. Legal issues can disrupt your life and your business. You need a lawyer who understands your problem and your industry.
Type of Agricultural Clients We Represent
As an agricultural law firm, we represent clients with various issues that include but are not limited to:
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Veterinary malpractice
- Contract disputes
- Stray voltage affecting dairy performance
- Business succession and farm estate planning
- USDA administrative appeals
- Crop insurance arbitration and litigation
- Debtor/creditor disputes
- GIPSA and Packers & Stockyards Act compliance
- Land dispute resolution
- Partnership/corporate dissolution and dissociation
- Landlord/tenant disputes
We offer free consultations, so if you are unsure if you can make a claim, contact us immediately.