Fremont Whiplash Lawyer
Whiplash injuries are often overlooked, but they can have a significant impact on your life. If you’ve suffered a whiplash injury, you understand the pain and inconvenience it can bring. Whiplash injuries often occur in traffic collisions, and pursuing legal claims for such injuries can be complex. That’s where Bottlinger Law L.L.C. comes in.
With a successful track record of advocating for justice, head attorney Jason Bottlinger brings over 15 years of experience to the firm. We proudly hold a perfect A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, a testament to our commitment to client satisfaction and excellent legal service. We are here to support you every step of the way.
To discuss your whiplash injury claim, take advantage of our free case review. Call us at (402) 505-8234 to schedule your consultation and begin your journey to recovery.
A whiplash injury is a type of soft tissue injury that primarily affects the neck and its associated structures. It typically occurs when the head and neck are subjected to a sudden, forceful, and rapid back-and-forth motion. This injury often happens in situations involving sudden deceleration or acceleration, such as:
- Rear-end collisions: A common scenario where the impact pushes the body forward, causing the head to snap back. This rapid motion can result in the stretching and straining of the neck’s soft tissues.
- Sports injuries: Whiplash can occur during high-impact sports or activities, particularly those involving collisions or falls. Athletes involved in contact sports or activities with a risk of abrupt movements can be susceptible to whiplash injuries.
- Slip-and-falls: When a person unexpectedly falls, their body’s momentum can lead to an abrupt jerking motion, causing the head to whip back suddenly. This can result in whiplash injuries, even in situations where there is no direct impact with another object.
- Workplace incidents: In some workplace environments, such as construction sites or industrial settings, employees may be at risk of whiplash injuries. This can occur if an employee is involved in a collision while operating heavy machinery or equipment.
- Recreational activities: Beyond traditional sports, whiplash injuries can also happen during various recreational activities. For instance, amusement park rides or even activities like horseback riding can lead to sudden movements that strain the neck’s soft tissues.
Whiplash injuries can have a range of consequences, and understanding the potential impact on your well-being is crucial. When you experience a whiplash injury, it’s important to recognize the variety of symptoms and challenges you may face in the aftermath, including:
- Neck pain: Whiplash often leads to severe neck pain, affecting your daily activities and overall comfort.
- Headaches: Frequent headaches are a common symptom of whiplash injuries, which can significantly disrupt your daily life.
- Shoulder and back pain: Whiplash can extend its effects beyond the neck, causing discomfort in the shoulders and upper back, further hindering your mobility.
- Dizziness and fatigue: Many individuals with whiplash experience dizziness and fatigue, which can impact their ability to perform regular tasks and activities.
- Cognitive issues: Concentration and memory problems are not uncommon with whiplash, affecting your ability to focus and engage in your usual mental activities.
If left untreated, whiplash injuries can lead to chronic neck pain and discomfort. Unaddressed whiplash can affect your ability to perform everyday tasks and engage in activities you once enjoyed.
Whiplash injury cases can be challenging due to the soft tissue nature of the injury. A diagnosis often requires a thorough examination by a medical professional and may involve imaging, such as MRI or X-rays. The medical records associated with a whiplash diagnosis can be vital to establishing liability.
Liability in whiplash cases is determined by establishing the negligence of the at-fault party. Your Fremont personal injury lawyer can assist with determining liability by gathering evidence from the incident scene, witness statements, and medical records.
If you’re going to pursue an injury claim, know that there are legal limitations when seeking compensation for whiplash injuries. In Nebraska, there is a statute of limitations (a deadline) for personal injury cases, which also covers whiplash injuries. That’s why it’s important to consult with a Fremont whiplash injury attorney as soon as possible to understand your legal options and deadlines.
If you’ve suffered a whiplash injury, you may be facing costly medical bills, decreased quality of life, and have had to take time off from work. To ensure you receive compensation for your whiplash injury and subsequent losses, your attorney can help you by analyzing the facts of your case, preparing testimony from medical experts, as well as communicating and negotiating with opposing counsel.
Whiplash injuries should never be taken lightly. If you’ve been in an accident that resulted in whiplash, we want to hear about it. The Fremont legal team at Bottlinger Law L.L.C. offers a free consultation to determine your best course of action so that you get the money you need to recover.
Your well-being is our top priority. Call (402) 505-8234 to learn more today.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Fremont Personal Injury Services
- Fremont Personal Injury Overview
- Fremont Amazon Delivery Accident
- Fremont Amputation
- Fremont Bicycle Accident
- Fremont Burn Injury
- Fremont Bus and Van Accident
- Fremont Car Accident
- Fremont Child Injury
- Fremont Dog Bite
- Fremont Drunk Driver Accident
- Fremont Motorcycle Accident
- Fremont Nursing Home Abuse
- Fremont Orthopedic Injury
- Fremont Pedestrian Accident
- Fremont Premises Liability
- Fremont Product Liability
- Fremont Reckless Driving Accident
- Fremont Slip and Fall