Fremont Drunk Driver Accident Attorney
Drunk drivers pose a major risk to other motorists on the road due to impaired judgment, vision, and reaction time. Thousands of people die in these types of accidents every year. Many more are catastrophically injured.
If you were involved in an accident in Fremont caused by a drunk driver, you should not hesitate to reach out to the legal team at Bottlinger Law L.L.C. Our Fremont personal injury lawyer could provide the skilled legal counsel you need to pursue fair and just compensation. Call our law firm today at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free consultation to take the first steps in filing a claim or lawsuit.
A drunk driver is among the most dangerous of all vehicle operators sharing the roads, streets, and highways in Fremont. An intoxicated driver lacks the ability to judge distance, speed, and how other vehicles are moving. They may cross the dividing line on a street or highway, swerve from lane to lane, or run red lights, stop signs, or fail to yield. These are some of the most common types of drunk driving accidents:
- Side-swipe collisions
- T-bone or side impact collisions at intersections
- Rollover accidents
- Unsafe passing accidents
- Wrong-way accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Jackknife accidents
- Head-on collisions
If you were injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver in Fremont, it is important to speak to an experienced car accident attorney.
There are several types of injuries a drunk driver could cause, many of which could permanently impact the lives of survivors and their families. Some of the most common injuries caused by these terrible accidents include:
- Limb injuries, including broken, crushed, or amputated limbs
- Spinal cord injuries, including those leading to partial or complete paralysis
- Soft tissue injuries, including torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons in the shoulder, back, and neck
- Severe burns that may result in scarring and disfigurement
- Organ damage, such as a ruptured spleen, lungs, or kidneys
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), such as skull fractures, or closed head injuries
Drunk driver accident victims could potentially recover a variety of monetary damages for their injuries, which are paid in an effort to make the injured individual “whole.” If you were injured by a drunk driver accident, the compensation sought in a claim or lawsuit can include, but is not limited to:
- The costs of medical care, including treatment at an ER, surgeries, medication, rehabilitative therapy, skilled nursing care
- Lost wages and loss of future income caused by your injuries
- Physical pain and suffering and emotional anguish
If you were hit by a drunk driver and sustained injuries, it is important to reach out to an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Nebraska is four years, after which you lose the legal right to pursue compensation for the injuries sustained in a drunk driving accident.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C. in Fremont, our legal team is dedicated to representing the wrongfully injured and can provide the compassionate guidance and support you need to navigate your case. Call our law office today at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable Fremont car accident attorney to get started.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Fremont Personal Injury Services
- Fremont Personal Injury Overview
- Fremont Bicycle Accident
- Fremont Bus and Van Accident
- Fremont Car Accident
- Fremont Child Injury
- Fremont Dog Bite
- Fremont Drunk Driver Accident
- Fremont Motorcycle Accident
- Fremont Nursing Home Abuse
- Fremont Pedestrian Accident
- Fremont Premises Liability
- Fremont Product Liability
- Fremont Slip and Fall