Fremont Car Accident Lawyers
Legal Representation After a Fremont Car Accident
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, you have a lot to deal with. For example, your car probably requires fixing and you might even need to use a rental car for a while. But most important of all, you may be left to care for yourself or someone else in your life after injuries were suffered in the crash.
When facing all the stress and hassles that come with a car crash, the last thing you need to worry about is talking to automobile insurance companies. And the really difficult part is that the insurance companies aren’t concerned about how you are going to be able to pay your bills.
Insurance companies just want to settle your claim for as little as possible. It’s important to have someone on your side who can calculate the true cost of your expenses and fight to get you a fair settlement that helps you to put your life back together.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., our team knows how to handle the big insurance companies. We’ll help you get a fair claim, so you can concentrate on getting better. Give us a call today at (402) 505-8234 to learn more.
Driving in Fremont
Over 26,000 people live in Fremont, Nebraska, the county seat of Dodge County in the eastern part of the state. Fremont is the home of Midland University, a private Lutheran college that has an enrollment of about 1,600 students.
People in Fremont depend on their cars to get around. In fact, over 78 percent of our people here drive to work by themselves and around ten percent of us carpool. It’s about a 40-mile drive to Omaha from Fremont. When Traffic is light it takes about 49 minutes via US-275 East and about 56 minutes via NE-64 East/West Maple Road to get from Fremont to Omaha.
Finding the True Cost of Your Accident
Your car accident lawyer will investigate your accident so that they can find out who is responsible for your injuries. Their investigation may include:
- Reading accident reports
- Reviewing your medical records
- Interviewing witnesses
- Reviewing accident video and photos
- Creating accident reconstruction models
- Consulting medical experts
A car crash may lead to expenses that you will be paying for years. After fully investigating your accident, your attorney will calculate the true cost of your accident, including:
- Emergency room treatment
- Ambulance rides
- Lost wages
- Doctor office and hospital visits
- Physical therapy
- Reduced earning potential
- Reduced quality of life
- Pain and suffering
Who Is Responsible for Your Accident?
Nebraska is an at-fault state. When someone causes an accident, their insurance company is responsible for paying damages. Insurance companies will try to avoid paying claims by arguing that their client wasn’t at fault. That’s why it’s essential to have a car accident attorney who knows how to prove what really happened.
Determining negligence may be difficult. For example, a drunk driver may swerve into another vehicle, causing that vehicle to crash into you. Your Fremont personal injury accident attorney will use the information gathered during their investigation to figure how whose negligence caused your injuries.
Sometimes more than one parties are negligent for injuries caused in an accident. Besides careless drivers, manufacturers of faulty parts, managers who allowed trucks to be overloaded, companies that hired unsafe or unqualified drivers, and others may be held liable for your injuries.
A motor vehicle driver or someone who was operating a truck or a van for a delivery company may have engaged in careless or reckless driving activities that caused the accident such as:
- Speeding dramatically increase the chance that an accident will occur and makes collisions much more dangerous by reducing driver reaction time and increasing the degree of impact.
- Distracted driving. Texting, talking, adjusting the radio, and other activities may limit the amount of attention a driving is paying to the road. It only takes a moment of distraction to have catastrophic consequences.
- Driving under the influence cannot be tolerated on Nebraska’s roads and highways. It seriously impairs the driver’s judgement, reflexes, vision, and reaction time, making drunk and drugged drivers a hazard to everyone.
- Tailgating. It’s essential for drivers to give themselves room to maneuver in case the vehicle ahead of them is forced to make a sudden stop.
- Unsafe behavior at intersections. Drivers who speed through intersection, run red lights, or make unsafe turns cause many of the most harmful accidents in Nebraska.
Experienced Lawyers in Fremont
Our team at Bottlinger Law L.L.C works on a contingency-fee basis. That means you don’t have to pay anything unless we get you a settlement to cover the cost of your medical care and other expenses.
You shouldn’t have to pay for injuries caused by another person’s careless actions. Call Bottlinger Law L.L.C. today for a FREE consultation at (402) 505-8234. We know how to take on the big insurance companies and win.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Fremont Personal Injury Services
- Fremont Personal Injury Overview
- Fremont Bicycle Accident
- Fremont Car Accident
- Fremont Child Injury
- Fremont Dog Bite
- Fremont Motorcycle Accident
- Fremont Nursing Home Abuse
- Fremont Pedestrian Accident
- Fremont Premises Liability
- Fremont Product Liability
- Fremont Spinal Cord Injury