Papillion and La Vista Drunk Driver Accident Attorney
We all know that drinking and driving is against the law, but some drivers still choose to get behind the wheel of a vehicle while impaired. Drunk driving accidents lead to thousands of deaths and injuries every year and, if you or a loved one was injured by a drunk driver in Papillion-La Vista, now is the time to hire an experienced personal injury attorney to handle your case.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., we represent the injured in Papillion-La Vista and are dedicated to providing the highest level of legal representation to the injured and their families. Our legal team could guide you through every step of your personal injury claim, improving the chances of achieving a positive case outcome. Reach out to a Papillion-La Vista car accident attorney at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free consultation
Any kind of accident could occur when sharing the road with a drunk driver. The types of accidents that commonly occur due to the actions of drunk drivers include:
- Wrong-way accidents and head-on collisions: These types of accidents could happen when a drunk driver swerves into oncoming traffic or drives the wrong way on a highway or street.
- Pedestrian accidents: Drunk drivers have reduced awareness. In the evening hours, these drivers may fail to stop for a pedestrian at an intersection, or they may run red lights or stop signs.
- Rear-end collisions: Drunk drivers may tailgate or drive aggressively and are unable to react when a vehicle ahead comes to a sudden stop or is stopped at an intersection.
- Fatigued driving accidents: Intoxication could cause drivers to become drowsy and fatigued. As a result, they could fall asleep behind the wheel, causing an accident.
- Side-impact collisions: A drunk driver often swerves from lane to lane, and may side-swipe another vehicle, causing a rollover or other serious accident.
There are numerous severe injuries that could be sustained in a drunk driver accident, many of which could require either long-term or lifelong care. Some of the most common injuries caused by DUI-related accidents include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries and organ damage
- Head injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Severe burns
These injuries can lead to long-term impairments, the inability to work, and the need for lengthy – or a lifetime – of medical care. A personal injury claim or lawsuit can be filed to seek compensation for all damages and to hold the negligent driver accountable for their actions.
- When you file a personal injury claim, you could potentially recover compensation for the following:
- Medical costs, including ambulance rides, emergency medical care, hospital bills, surgeries, testing, treatment, rehabilitation, and more.
- Lost wages or loss of future income due to disabilities caused by your injuries.
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering, emotional anguish, loss of quality of life
After an injury accident caused by a drunk driver, it is important to contact a knowledgeable Papillion-La Vista personal injury lawyer to assist you with all legal matters in your case. At Bottlinger Law L.L.C. in Papillion-La Vista, we are committed to representing those who have been wrongfully injured, assisting them to seek the financial compensation they deserve. With our team at your side, you will be personally supported and treated with the utmost kindness and respect. Reach out to our law office today at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free initial case review with our compassionate attorney to get started on your case. We look forward to helping you.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Papillion and La Vista Personal Injury Services
- Papillion and La Vista Personal Injury Overview
- Papillion and La Vista Bicycle Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Bus and Van Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Car Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Child Injury
- Papillion and La Vista Dog Bite
- Papillion and La Vista Drunk Driver Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Motorcycle Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Nursing Home Abuse
- Papillion and La Vista Pedestrian Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Premises Liability
- Papillion and La Vista Product Liability
- Papillion and La Vista Slip and Fall