Papillion and La Vista Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Papillion and La Vista Personal Injury Services
- Papillion and La Vista Personal Injury Overview
- Papillion and La Vista Bicycle Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Car Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Dog Bite
- Papillion and La Vista Motorcycle Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Nursing Home Abuse
- Papillion and La Vista Pedestrian Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Premises Liability
- Papillion and La Vista Truck Accident
- Papillion and La Vista Wrongful Death
West Papio Trail Giles Avenue Trailhead is part of a 23-mile trail that spans Omaha, following the Papillion Creek. The section in Papillion-La Vista crosses under Giles Road and is a popular cycling path. The Walnut Creek and Lake Recreation Area is also home to a well-known cycling trail that offers views of the stunning lake, perfect for a summer ride. Furthermore, Papillion-La Vista has many parks that offer cycling trails that are great for a short ride.
The issue that will often face cyclists in Papillion-La Vista is the chance of an accident. Cycling does not provide the safety of four doors and seatbelts, meaning that accidents will more often than not result in injury. These injuries can impact one’s livelihood, and it is important to have an excellent personal injury lawyer who understands the risks. Bottlinger Law L.L.C. has the experience you need to get the most compensation out of your situation. Call us today at (402) 505-8234 to take the first step in your journey to recovery.
Accidents do happen, but often there is a party who is responsible. Frequently, car drivers are responsible because they can be easily distracted and repeatedly violate traffic rules without thinking of the consequences. Something as simple as failing to give way or speeding can have devastating effects. In more serious situations, drivers may be intoxicated and cause an accident.
Aside from drivers of vehicles, pedestrians, passengers, and other cyclists can be responsible for accidents. Bad weather or a hazardous road may also play a part, depending on the situation.
- Joint damage to the knee, shoulder, ankle, or wrist joints
- Soft tissue injuries, such as whiplash
- Broken or fractured bones, most likely to your arms, legs, ribs, or collar bone
- Back injuries, most commonly a spinal cord injury
- Head injuries, including brain damage
- Internal injuries, such as damage to your organs or internal bleeding
- Surface injuries, such as cuts, bruises, scrapes, or burns
If these injuries are not treated properly, they may result in infection or long-term damage.
It's important after being in an accident to see a doctor so that they can treat any injuries that you sustained and report on them. This should be done before you seek compensation. If you are able to, it is a good idea to take notes and photographs of the accident as well as information about those involved. This can help later on when identifying the responsible party and determining the cause of the accident.
To recover compensation for your accident, a firm will assess your case based on the liability of the responsible party and the damage they caused you. Compensation may be recoverable for your medical expenses, loss of income, and emotional damages. Analyzing these costs will enable a firm to pursue an appropriate amount of compensation.
A lawyer can help by:
- Investigating the cause of the accident
- Gathering evidence
- Analyzing medical records
- Contacting witnesses and retrieving statements
- Filing a claim
- Negotiating with insurance companies or individual party’s
- Litigating your case
Call our skilled team at (402) 505-8234. At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., we will strive to get the best outcome for you, and you will be one step closer to getting the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)