Bellevue Slip and Fall Lawyer
Bellevue is one of the oldest continuous towns in Nebraska. Not only is it a historic city, but it is also considered the high-tech retail center of the Eastside and has an incredible, bustling economy. With so much to do, there are also more opportunities for accidents to happen. Slip and fall accidents are some of the most common accidents and result in millions of injuries every year.
The Bottlinger Law L.L.C. legal team in Bellevue has extensive personal injury experience and can provide the legal guidance and advice you need to navigate every step of your claim. Call a Bellevue slip and fall injury attorney today at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free consultation. Let’s see how we can help.
A slip and fall accident can happen anywhere and could result in terrible, life-altering injuries. They are also often the result of hazardous conditions on a property. Some of the most common places where slip and fall accidents occur include:
- Grocery stores and retailers
- Restaurants and bars
- Parking garages and lots
- Public places with wet surfaces, such as swimming pools and gyms
With its beautiful downtown skyline, Bellevue is a popular place to be. It is also home to many of these establishments. If you ever slip and fall in one of its numerous establishments and sustain injuries, you could pursue compensation against the property owner or manager. For example, if there was a spill on the floor of a bar and you slipped and fell and suffered a traumatic brain injury, you could file a premises liability claim to compensate you for the losses and pain you experienced.
A slip and fall accident may not sound severe to some, but the fact is that these incidents could cause serious, debilitating injuries that alter the course of a person’s life. These are some of the most common slip and fall injuries:
- Broken bones and fractures, especially among those over the age of 65
- Traumatic brain injuries, which could sometimes result in permanent impairment, mood swings, headaches, seizures, and more
- Spinal cord injuries, which could lead to partial or complete paralysis
- Neck, shoulder, and back injuries, such as herniated discs or cracked vertebrae
- Severe cuts and lacerations, which may require stitches
The severity of your injuries could greatly impact the compensation you recover if your claim is successful.
There are many forms of compensation available in a premises liability case. If your claim is successful, you could be awarded compensation that covers:
- Medical costs, including emergency room expenses, surgical procedures, rehabilitative treatment, assistive devices, medication, and more
- Property damage
- Missed wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress
- Other losses you suffered due to the incident
An experienced Bellevue premises liability lawyer could improve your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve, which is why it is important to retain skilled legal counsel as soon as possible. You should also keep in mind that the statute of limitations for filing a premises liability claim in Nebraska is four years.
If you have sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident, Bottlinger Law L.L.C. in Bellevue can provide the personalized legal guidance you need to navigate your claim. Head attorney Jason Bottlinger has over 15 years of legal experience and is licensed in Nebraska, Iowa, and Texas. When you turn to us, you can count on receiving compassionate and knowledgeable legal support.
Reach out to us today at (402) 505-8234 to schedule a free case review.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Bellevue Personal Injury Services
- Bellevue Personal Injury Overview
- Bellevue Amazon Accident
- Bellevue Amputation
- Bellevue Bicycle Accident
- Bellevue Burn Injury
- Bellevue Bus and Van Accident
- Bellevue Car Accident
- Bellevue Child Injury
- Bellevue Dog Bite
- Bellevue Drunk Driver Accident
- Bellevue Motorcycle Accident
- Bellevue Nursing Home Abuse
- Bellevue Orthopedic Injury
- Bellevue Pedestrian Accident
- Bellevue Premises Liability
- Bellevue Product Liability
- Bellevue Reckless Driving Accident
- Bellevue Slip and Fall