Bellevue Orthopedic Injury Attorneys
Bellevue Medical Center is a large hospital located at 2510 Bellevue Medical Center Drive. It has a diagnostic center, a surgical center, and an emergency department. Bellevue residents who suffer orthopedic injuries may go to the emergency room or be hospitalized for treatment. Orthopedic injuries involve damage to the musculoskeletal system, which includes muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints, cartilage, and bones. These are common injuries in motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and other traumatic events.
If you have suffered serious orthopedic injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, contact Bottlinger Law L.L.C. for dedicated and effective legal counsel. Founding attorney Jason Bottlinger brings years of experience to the firm. He has been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 and awarded membership in the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. We are compassionate listeners with a strong work ethic and will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need.
Call (402) 505-8234 today to arrange your free consultation.
Orthopedic injuries can occur when drivers, property owners, and other parties breach their duty of care to others. Many different types of accidents can cause injury to the musculoskeletal system, and many of these are preventable. Examples of negligence leading to orthopedic injuries include:
- Distracted drivers who take their eyes off the road, their hands off the wheel, and their attention off driving
- Alcohol or drug-impaired drivers who endanger others on the road
- Aggressive drivers who speed, weave in and out of traffic, run red lights and stop signs, and cut other drivers off
- Careless drivers who switch lanes without first signaling and carefully checking their blind spots
- Commercial truck drivers who violate hours of service regulations, drive fatigued, and fall asleep at the wheel of a big rig
- Negligent property owners who allow hazardous conditions to exist on their property that cause harm to visitors
Orthopedic injuries can be severe and should not be taken lightly. External force that occurs during a serious accident can cause orthopedic injuries to individuals of any age. Among the most common injuries to the musculoskeletal system are:
- Fractured bones
- Dislocated joints
- Torn ligaments
- Torn tendons
- Neck and spine injuries
- Sprains and strains
Bone fractures are classified as either closed (simple) fractures, where the bone is broken but the skin is intact or compound fractures, where the bone is poking through the skin. Within these two categories, bones can fracture in many different ways, including the following:
- Greenstick: Incomplete fracture with only a portion of the bone broken
- Spiral: The break spirals around the bone
- Oblique: A diagonal break across the bone
- Transverse: A straight line break across the bone
- Compression: The bone is crushed and, therefore wider and flatter in appearance.
- Comminuted: The bone is broken into three or more pieces with fragments at the fracture site.
- Segmental: A single bone is broken in two places, resulting in a floating piece of bone.
Severe orthopedic injuries can cause chronic pain and permanent impairment. They may require surgical treatment, hospital stays, lengthy recovery time, physical therapy, and time away from work. Consequences for victims may include lost income, loss of future earning potential, pain and suffering, and diminished quality of life. These consequences include damages you may be able to claim when pursuing a personal injury claim. Your Bellevue injury lawyer can accurately calculate the full extent of your damages and fight for maximum compensation on your behalf.
It is important to hold whoever is responsible for your orthopedic injuries accountable, so don’t hesitate to contact Bottlinger Law L.L.C. for help. Our Bellevue team will handle the legal process while you focus on recovering from your injuries. We have won millions for our clients, and we’ll work hard to make sure you get the results you deserve.
Call us today at (402) 505-8234 to learn more about your rights and options under the law.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Bellevue Personal Injury Services
- Bellevue Personal Injury Overview
- Bellevue Amazon Accident
- Bellevue Amputation
- Bellevue Bicycle Accident
- Bellevue Burn Injury
- Bellevue Bus and Van Accident
- Bellevue Car Accident
- Bellevue Child Injury
- Bellevue Dog Bite
- Bellevue Drunk Driver Accident
- Bellevue Motorcycle Accident
- Bellevue Nursing Home Abuse
- Bellevue Orthopedic Injury
- Bellevue Pedestrian Accident
- Bellevue Premises Liability
- Bellevue Product Liability
- Bellevue Slip and Fall