Bellevue Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riders have the right to be safe on the road. Unfortunately, careless drivers don’t always take the necessary precautions to protect everyone around them. When drivers are in a hurry, or when they simply don’t look out for others, the results can be devastating for motorcycle riders.
Riding a motorcycle is a great way to get around – it’s fun, convenient, and it saves you a lot of money. But if you were harmed by a careless car or truck driver, the injuries you suffer can be extensive.
When you are hurt by someone else’s reckless behavior, you shouldn’t have to pay for your own medical bills. The experienced Bellevue motorcycle accident lawyers at Bottlinger Law L.L.C. can help you get a settlement that will cover the full cost of your injuries.
Call (402) 505-8234 today and schedule a FREE consultation to learn more.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., we want everyone in our community to be safe. That’s why we remind motorcycle riders to always drive defensively and look out for hazards.
Unfortunately, motorcycle accident can happen anywhere, even in a suburban community like Bellevue, Nebraska. Fatal motorcycle crashes have occurred at the following locations: 21st and Cornhusker, Fort Crook Road North and Harrison Street, and South 27th and Mesa Street.
An automobile has a frame that’s designed to protect passengers from the impact caused by a collision. But when a motorcycle is struck by another vehicle or if the rider is forced to lay down their bike, riders only have their helmet and other safety gear to protect them.
Injuries that result from motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash. Sliding along the pavement for several feet may cause the rider to lose skin and tissue all the way down to the bone. Road rash can result in bleeding, serious infections, and even death if not properly treated.
- Traumatic brain damage (TBI). Even when the rider is wearing a helmet, they can suffer from TBI, which may result in damaged brain tissue, seizures, memory loss, mood swings, reduced intellectual function, and death.
- Biker’s arm can cause nerve damage that results in temporary or permanent loss of feeling and arm movement.
- Amputation. The loss of one or more limbs can lead to depression and seriously affect the victim’s ability to resume a normal lifestyle.
- Paralysis resulting from a spinal cord injury will require a lifetime of medical treatment and nursing care.
- Severe burns caused by fires and chemical spills may result in extensive physical damage and disfigurement.
- Bone fractures may cause severe pain and require a long recovery period and physical therapy.
- Internal organ damage can leave you unable to work during your recovery or even cause death or a lifelong disability.
Insurance companies make their money by paying out as little as possible in claims. If you don’t have an attorney to represent you, insurance agents won’t offer you a settlement that covers the true, long-term cost of your injuries.
Injuries caused by a motorcycle accident are often catastrophic, requiring extensive medical treatment. Some types of injuries such as paralysis will totally disrupt your life, eliminating your ability to work and necessitating serious expenses such nursing care and home and car alterations.
An experienced Bellevue accident attorney will investigate your accident by reviewing the following types of information:
- Police reports
- Accident photos
- Surveillance camera footage
- Witness statements
- Accident scene recreations
- Testimony from forensic and medical experts
After completing their investigation, your motorcycle accident attorney will file claims against everyone who is responsible for your injuries. This may include careless drivers, negligent trucking companies, or government agencies that failed to remove a road hazard that caused your injuries.
Your attorney will calculate the true cost of your injuries to help you get a settlement that will cover your medical bills and other expenses caused by the accident. This may include:
- Medical care
- Lost wages
- Physical therapy
- Loss of future income
- Long-term nursing care
- Pain and suffering
- Wheelchair ramps and other home renovations
You don’t want to take on the big insurance companies alone. At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., we’ll be with you every step of the way. We aren’t afraid to take your case to trial if that what it takes to get you the money you need to put your life back together.
Give us a call at (402) 505-8234 today. At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., you don’t pay anything unless we win your case.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Recent Case Results
$1.8 Million Settlement
Nursing Home Abuse
$1.4 Million Settlement
Agricultural Estate Dispute Between Family Members
Non-Surgical Soft Tissue Injury, Pedestrian-motor Vehicle Collision
Rear End Collision, Soft Tissue Injuries (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
Bellevue Personal Injury Services
- Bellevue Personal Injury Overview
- Bellevue Bicycle Accident
- Bellevue Bus and Van Accident
- Bellevue Car Accident
- Bellevue Child Injury
- Bellevue Dog Bite
- Bellevue Drunk Driver Accident
- Bellevue Motorcycle Accident
- Bellevue Nursing Home Abuse
- Bellevue Pedestrian Accident
- Bellevue Premises Liability
- Bellevue Product Liability
- Bellevue Slip and Fall