Omaha Amusement Park Accident Lawyers
Fun-Plex, the largest waterpark in the state, is located in the heart of Omaha. It offers water rides, a roller coaster, miniature golf, arcade games, and rides for all ages. Boulder Creek Amusement Park offers two 18-hole miniature golf courses, Nebraska’s largest outdoor batting cage, a 24-foot outdoor rock climbing wall, a roller skating rink, and a 1,200-square-foot faux hedge maze that patrons must get through blindfolded. People flock to theme parks for entertainment and an adrenaline rush, but accidents can happen, particularly when park owners fail to maintain their equipment.
If you or your loved one has been injured at an amusement park, contact Bottlinger Law L.L.C. We have years of experience successfully representing residents who have been injured through the negligence of others. Founding attorney Jason Bottlinger has been practicing law for over a decade. He has been named among the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 and awarded membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor reserved for attorneys who have won multi-million-dollar settlements, verdicts, or awards for clients.
Your initial consultation is free—call (402) 505-8234 today to learn more. We always have time for our clients.
Premises liability is a legal responsibility imposed on property owners and occupiers for injuries caused by unsafe conditions on their property. Like other property owners in Nebraska, amusement park owners have a duty to maintain a safe environment for visitors. When they fail to repair or remove hazards or defects in a reasonable length of time and fail to adequately warn of the danger, they may be held financially liable if someone is injured as a result.
Accidents and injuries are common at amusement parks because of high-speed and elevated rides and other factors. Common types of amusement park injuries include:
- Slip or trip-and-falls: Spilled liquids, ice, food waste, and garbage can cause slippery surfaces in walkways at amusement parks. Guests who are unaware of the danger can slip and fall, suffering serious injuries. Cords, wires, uneven ground, cracked pavement, and other hazards can cause theme park patrons to trip and fall.
- Ride malfunction: Amusement park rides must be regularly inspected, maintained, and repaired. When amusement park owners fail in their duty, rides can malfunction, damage limbs, or throw patrons off the ride.
- Negligent security: Operators of amusement parks must provide adequate lighting in parking lots and isolated areas and take the necessary steps to protect patrons from foreseeable criminal acts of others. An amusement park may be responsible if a patron becomes a victim of a violent attack on the premises.
- Equipment failure: When amusement park equipment fails, it can be catastrophic for visitors. For example, when a roller coaster derailed at an amusement park in Florida in 2018, two of the riders fell to the ground, suffering serious injuries. Of the 10 passengers on the ride when it derailed, six were injured.
After a serious amusement park accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you have a right to seek compensation for the losses you have suffered. Speak with an experienced Omaha premises liability lawyer as soon as possible. You may have a claim against the owner or operator.
Depending on the circumstances and the nature and severity of your injuries, you may be eligible to claim damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earning potential, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other losses.
At Bottlinger Law L.L.C., our Omaha legal team can investigate your amusement park accident to determine liability, secure evidence, and build a strong case based on the facts. We can assess the full extent of your losses and diligently pursue the compensation you deserve. Head attorney Jason Bottlinger is a compassionate listener and effective litigator who has won millions for our clients, and he’s ready to fight for you.
Contact us at (402) 505-8234 to learn more.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Membership in this group is restricted only to attorneys who have won multi-millions dollar verdicts for their clients.
Jason Bottlinger has been named one of the Top 40 Lawyers under the age of 40 in the state by The National Trial Lawyers organization.
Our firm has a perfect A+ from the Better Business Bureau of Nebraska, which grades based on 13 different factors.
Premises Liability Services
- Premises Liability Overview
- Amusement Park Accident
- Apartment Complex Injuries
- Commercial Business Injury
- Elevator/Escalator Accident
- HOA and Condominium Association Injury
- Hotel Premises Liability
- Icy Walkway Injury
- Negligent Security
- Sidewalk Injury