Omaha UPS Accident Lawyers
Commercial trucks are pretty common in Nebraska, given their key role in the state's economy. These trucks deliver essential goods throughout the state, most of them passing through Omaha. UPS, an established delivery service, operates many commercial trucks in Omaha. These trucks tend to be involved in accidents that not only cause devastating injuries but also result in massive property damage.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by a UPS truck, our experienced Omaha truck accident attorneys at Bottlinger Law L.L.C. are ready to help. Our experience in dealing with such cases will come in handy while we pursue compensation to offset the damages you have suffered. Call (402) 505-8234 to schedule your appointment with our dedicated team of attorneys.
There are many causes of UPS truck accidents in Omaha. Some of them include the following:
- Speeding: UPS is a for-profit organization, which means they have a singular purpose: making money. If goods are not delivered on time, the company might not achieve its goals, so they pressure their drivers to always in a hurry to deliver things on time, which can lead to reckless decisions on the road.
- Lack of Proper Training: Delivery truck drivers must be trained for this role. In some cases, UPS might fail to provide the appropriate training, causing this batch of drivers to be negligent on the road. Untrained drivers might not know how to operate the truck in certain situations and may end up causing accidents.
- Fatigue: The long working hours make UPS employees susceptible to dozing off while driving or losing concentration. A significant number of UPS truck accidents in Omaha have happened due to fatigued drivers. If you have sustained injuries in an accident caused by a fatigued UPS driver, you have the right to seek compensation.
There are different types of injuries caused by careless UPS drivers in Omaha. Some of these injuries include:
- Broken Bones: UPS trucks are large and heavy. This means that the impact can be devastating when they are involved in an accident. Broken bones are some of the common injuries that UPS truck accident victims suffer. It can be broken limbs or hands, depending on the impact of the collision.
- Head Injuries: Sustaining head injuries is often devastating. Too much pressure on your head can result in traumatic brain injuries. Such injuries can be severe and will need urgent medical care.
- Spine Injuries: The spinal cord is one of the vital organs in your body. Any damage to the spine can result in mobility issues. Given the size and weight of UPS trucks, spinal cord injuries are common in accidents involving them.
If your car got hit by a UPS delivery truck in an accident caused by someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation under Nebraska law.
The compensation is meant to cover damages such as:
- Medical expenses
- Time away from work
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced future income
- Anticipated future medical costs
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment
If you have been injured in an accident caused by a UPS truck in Omaha, our dedicated and experienced attorneys at Bottlinger Law L.L.C. are ready to help. Call us at (402) 505-8234 to schedule your appointment today.
Our legal team is ready to help. Please fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with the Bottlinger Law team.
Membership in this group is restricted only to attorneys who have won multi-millions dollar verdicts for their clients.
Jason Bottlinger has been named one of the Top 40 Lawyers under the age of 40 in the state by The National Trial Lawyers organization.
Our firm has a perfect A+ from the Better Business Bureau of Nebraska, which grades based on 13 different factors.
Truck Accident Services
- Truck Accident Overview
- Amazon Delivery Accident
- Cargo Spill
- Construction Vehicle Accident
- Drunk Trucker Accident
- FedEx Accident
- Garbage Truck Accident
- Moving Truck Accidents
- Overloaded Truck
- Rollover Accident
- Runaway Trailer Accident
- Tanker Truck Accident
- Tow Truck Accident
- Truck Driver Fatigue Accident